Thursday, August 18, 2011

Two Important Things

First:  I am offering personal crochet lessons in the Denver Metro Area. I do both group lessons and individual lessons on request. My rates are as follows:

Individual: $60/3hours which can be broken down however you would like. I recommend two 1 1/2 hour sessions.

Group rate: $45/3 hours for groups of two or more. Again, the three hours can be broken down.

In order to request a lesson, please email me at Crochetchameleon@gmail.com


Second: I currently have items for sale! In order to see what is on sale, please click on my Flickr photostream and check out the For Sale group. Prices are listed for each individual item.

I also do orders on request. I can crochet just about anything and am willing to negotiate fair prices for my work. Please email me for custom crochet wares!















No comments:

Post a Comment