Thursday, August 25, 2011

Oh Baby!

My daughters still speak very fondly of the original clothes I made for them when they were little girls. It actually turns out one of my specialties to this day is custom crocheted baby clothes! I make little girl and little boy clothes, accessories, bibs, booties and more for all ages. I especially like making little hats and pinafores and since the birth of my grandson I'm really getting in to the fun of hoodies and sweaters.

This is a bunting I made for him when he was born (apologies for the angle of the picture):
Orange and white bunting/blanket set

If you are looking for the perfect baby girl shower gift, please contact me for a custom made pinafore/ hat set or blankie made from the softest quality yarn. Here is an example that is currently for sale:

Multicolored Pinafore set

Email me with any questions or orders!

No comments:

Post a Comment